Stacked is committed to protecting your privacy and safety rights while purchasing and using our services.
• This policy covers how Stacked treats personal information that Stacked collects and receives, including information related to any services available on our Facebook page. Personal information is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or other contact information, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Stacked does not own or control or to people that Stacked does not employ or manage.
• This policy does not apply to non-personal information—data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any lawful purpose.
• Certain information about your activity on Stacked is not itself Personal Information (for example, information about your preferences), but may be linked to your account information. For example, the following information (“Member Information”) is publicly displayed on our website or mobile application and, provided it doesn’t identify you personally, shall not be considered personal information:
• your username or alias;
• your rating;
• your top players ranking (if any) and your Stacked points balance
• your scores in games, contests or tournaments;
• your personal preferences or your personal motto;
• summary of your activities, including when you joined, the number of games that you have played or locations you have visited;
• winnings from games, tournaments and contests; and
• any personal information you chose to disclose in a chat window or discussion forums on the sites.
Information Collection and Use
• You can generally visit our Website or mobile application or mobile application without revealing any personal information about yourself.
• Stacked collects personal information when you register on Stacked’s website or mobile application and become a “Member,” when you register for other programs or services with Stacked, when you subscribe to or use Stacked’s services (including but not limited to social media applications, e-mail notifications and/or newsletters), when you complete contact forms and surveys, and when you interact with Stacked (for example, information about your preferences, Member rating information and Member statistics), and when you enter Stacked promotions, tournaments, discounts or special offer codes.
• If you register for a “Premium” account with Stacked, Stacked collects additional personal information from you necessary to charge the monthly subscription fee to your bank account, PayPal account or credit card. This information includes, but may not be limited to, your bank account number, your bank’s ABA routing number, your credit card number, date of expiration and security code, and your PayPal account number, login information and password.
• When you register we ask for information such as your name, alternate email address, zip code, and contact information. Once you register with Stacked and use our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• Stacked members may also disclose information about themselves when they use features on our website or mobile application, such as user forums, the “Invite Your Friends” feature, or when they contact our customer service department. We collect the names and e-mail addresses of the member’s friends when the member uses the “Invite Your Friends” feature on our website or mobile application.
• Stacked collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners and affiliates, including information about your use of the services that we offer and information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
• Stacked also collects information that you provide to us in chat messages (including messages in real time chat, public and private conversations on our website or mobile application), and any other information that you choose to send to us.
• Stacked may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, the page you request and number of page views.
• Stacked may include footage of gameplay in promotional materials such as trailers which may be displayed on our website or mobile application, or on websites or mobile applications run by other parties including those of our marketing partners. For example, we may display “member of the week,” “highlight reel” or similar content. This content may also include the use of Member Information (as defined above).
• Stacked uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our mobile application, advertising and content, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services and customer relations, to contact you, and to conduct research.
• You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently US $50.00).
• Persons under the age of 18 may not register independently for Stacked. For services offered on our website or mobile application, on our Facebook page, via Skype or e-mail, we ask that minors have a parent or guardian create a Stacked account that will serve as a family account. For e-mail only plans, we ask that a parent or guardian serve as billing contact for the account.
• Stacked will not contact persons under the age of 18 for marketing purposes.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• Stacked does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide services that you have requested, when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners and affiliates who work on behalf of or with Stacked. These companies may use your personal information to help Stacked communicate with you about offers from Stacked and our marketing partners and affiliates. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
• We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Stacked’s Terms and Conditions of Use, or as otherwise required by law.
• Stacked makes all efforts to comply with the “Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act of 2017”.
§ 2421A. Promotion or facilitation of prostitution and reckless disregard of sex trafficking
(a) In General.—Whoever, using a facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce or in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service (as such term is defined in defined in section 230(f) the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 230(f))), or conspires or attempts to do so, with the intent to promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both.
(b) Aggravated Violation.—Whoever, using a facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce or in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, owns, manages, or operates an interactive computer service (as such term is defined in defined in section 230(f) the Communications Act of 1934 (47 U.S.C. 230(f))), or conspires or attempts to do so, with the intent to promote or facilitate the prostitution of another person and—
(1) promotes or facilitates the prostitution of 5 or more persons; or
(2) acts in reckless disregard of the fact that such conduct contributed to sex trafficking, in violation of 1591(a), shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for not more than 25 years, or both.
• We may also use your personal information to: administer the website or mobile application; improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website or mobile application; enable your use of the services available on the website or mobile application; send to you goods purchased via the website or mobile application, and supply to you services purchased via the website or mobile application; send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you; send you general commercial communications; send you e-mail notifications; send you to marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications); provide third parties with statistical information about our users and user habits (this information will not be used to identify any individual user); and deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to your use of the website or mobile application.
• Stacked may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
• Stacked will not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
A cookie consists of information sent by a Web server to a Web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the Web server to identify and track the Web browser.
• Stacked may set and access cookies on your computer.
• Stacked uses both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on our website or mobile application. We use the session cookies to keep track of you while you navigate the website or mobile application. We use the persistent cookies to enable our website or mobile application to recognize you when you visit. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiration date.
• Stacked may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Stacked’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
• You can edit your Stacked account information at any time.
• You can unsubscribe from e-mail messages about Stacked by updating your subscriber preferences. Note that sometimes we may need to send you notifications by e-mail whether you have selected to receive e-mail messages from us or not.
• When you log in to Stacked, you can use the settings options on your profile to manage the information you make visible to other users of the service.
• You can also manage notifications received on Facebook either within Stacked or through your privacy settings on Facebook.
• We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to Stacked, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, that are considered part of your Stacked account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
• You can choose to have Stacked delete your record after account cancellation. Some information may remain archived in our system records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
• Your Stacked account information is password-protected, but you are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
• In certain areas Stacked uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions.
• Stacked encourages our clients to use SSH and SCP (secure Telnet and FTP) programs in order to better safeguard customer data.
• All chat messages are not encrypted and could possibly be intercepted by a third party over the Internet. You are strongly cautioned not to share sensitive personal information on Stacked. We do not actively monitor all chat messages, but these will be captured and brought to our attention if a user reports you or another chat participant reports that you are abusing our services.
• Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
• Stacked may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by posting a notice to our Website or mobile application home page and to our Facebook page, or by sending a notice to the primary e-mail address specified in your Stacked account.
For California Users
• The California Civil Code requires a business with whom a California resident has an established business relationship to disclose to such residents, upon their request: (1) the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for the third party’s marketing purposes, and (2) the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared this information during the immediately preceding calendar year.
• If you are a California resident, and would like to make such a request, please submit your request via email to [email protected]Stacked.com.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]Stacked.com.